Sunday, September 2, 2007

Fashion Groupies Unite!

FINALLYY!

If I'm not a "fashion groupie" then I seriously don't know what hell I am.

I finally purchased my first House of Holland Fashion Groupie t-shirt. The Gareth Pugh and Giles Deacon ones have been the background of my phone for months with the lovely Agyness Deyn modeling. They also have "cause me pain hedi slimane," and "do me daily christopher bailey" among others.
*NOTE: Hedi has been replaced as designer at Dior Homme by Kris Van Assche...let's hope he can follow in those formidable footsteps without stumbling*
But I won't tell u which one I got yet. You'll have to wait until I get it and i'll post a picture for y'all. And it's not the ones I've mentioned either.
hehe surprises!!

The Fall 2007 season of House of Holland featured a whole slew of new t-shirts, this time with mostly models names:
"flick yer bean for agyness deyn", "i'm a tosser for coco rocha", "i'll show you who's boss kate moss", and one of my faves "let's play naked twister linda evangelista" HAHA.. yes please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Update, wench!