Wednesday, September 19, 2007

An Attack of Fever

Fashion fever.
Yes it's been forever and yes
i haven't posted about New York fashion week
and yes now it's London fashion week and I've already had an overload of stimuli because i've just looked at Gareth Pugh and Christopher Kane's shows... my two faves.
oh by the way my House of Holland shirt was the "Cum Again Christopher Kane" one haha...I wore it to school and I think people were a bit scandalized... my bad i should've known they wouldn't understand me *sniff sniff*
I think what I'm gonna do is do a bigggggg posting frenzy after all the Spring shows are over (since i'm overloaded with "real work") with my favourite tidbits. I'm sure that won't work out because I'll just get too excited.
For now i'll leave u with this teaser:

god the way the clothes moved in the Kane show... goergous (and look a the metal toed lace-ups)!!!!. contrasted with the hard S&M (as everybody was pointing out) yet still wearable and quite beautiful in my opinion Gareth Pugh show. Leatherleatherleather that's why i love leather.

No comments: