Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm Falllllin!

Fall is my favourite season cus i get to layer and wear light jackets and wear shoes and jeans and three piece suits (i wish) and of course fashion weeks in september!!!!...here are my 5 essentials de l'automne:

1. My SKINNY JEANS!!!: High waisted and otherwise... just like a few years ago i was scared to wear skinny jeans now i'm never going back to flared pants (who knows) even the high-waisted 70's look.. but to each her own. These are my favourite right now:

2. My vintage pumps: I'm all for the 80's resurge right now especially in the shoe department so I'm spending my hard-earned money on cool and colourful pumps for fall. These are the newest addition to mon wardrobe (if i had money the 2nd pic would be miiiine Christian Louboutin slingback platforms that I saw in a store):

3. Arm accesories: Everyone needs a good purse and I have a notorious reputation for having horrible handbags. I hope to remedy this situation with this vintage Lanvin purse from the 70s (and for those of u with Moooolah.. check this classic yet totally modern purse from the king of handbags Marc Jacobs):
4. Sunglasses!: I'm a wayfarer chick so i'm getting all different colours including these vintage aqua-coloured ones:

5. and last but not least--THE JACKETS!!!: I'm into crazy jackets this fall in combination with simple skinny jeans and perhaps some heels. If I were a little more compensated and sophisticated i'd wear this tailored jacket Balenciaga by Nicolas Ghesquiere but since i'm crazy and relatively poor these r my new favourite things... i'm still lacking a leather motorcycle jacket :( :


No comments: